วันศุกร์ที่ 21 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Fifth blog!!!!

                        Hello.Today is Friday.I don't have anything to write on this blog.I am busy with my work so I will write this blog very short. AHHHHHH--------Ok!I will write about my bad event today.
                        Today library have a book market festival.It was held on 20-21 June.My sister told me RDG is on sell. RDG is Red data girl that is a novel book which I want to read.I went to library and searched it for long time.I found only other books and Garin novel.I called my sister for information but she closed her phone.Then I asked sellers but they don't know. I spent a waste time again,I wasn't find it.Finally this festival was end.At home I ask my sister about RDG,she told me it was under a Garin book.--------------------------EHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น