วันเสาร์ที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Second blog!!


Hi!!! Today is Sunday. School will open tomorrow. I must go to school tomorrow so I am clearing all homework (which I can remember).For this blog I think it is nonsense like my first blog, so for who is busy, I suggest you close this blog and spend your time with your work.
This blog I will writing about my pet.My pet is cat which name is Meo. This name is come from a cat food brand.My family adopted in for about 3 years.I think Meo is mongrel cat.Its fur is strange color(I think this color look like old cement color.) I think Meo is a strange cat because it has strange behavior.When it hungry,it will going to hurt me and navigate me to its food dish.I think it is radical cat(when it hungry).For who is looking for a kitten and who want adopt a cat,you should choose a peaceful cat and beware of your sofa as well.
See you next blog. 


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น