วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

first blog

Hey!My name is Vissarut Poolcharoen. My nickname is Q.This is my first blog in this term.For everyone who  see this blog,I apologize because I make you waste time.I am sure,this blog is nonsense.(later blogs too.)So who have homework,you should close this blog and spend time with your homework.I think it is better way for you.
For this blog I will write about my bad luck to day.Today,I have to register for club.This register is open in 10.00 a.m..I think I am very lucky today because in this time is a subject which I can use computer and internet but everything is change.When I and my friends are opening school website,we found our favorite club is almost full!!!(My favorite club is same with my friend.) My friend is registering so I can't do anything.When he finish his register,a little window is appear.it have a one message.The message is "Sorry,this club is full".
Thank for reading.See you next blog.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น