วันพุธที่ 15 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

Tenth blog!!!!


                       8/1/2014-----Now I am very bore.I am free and don't have anything to do,so I decide to write this blog which the topic is High cost of school meal.
                       Today everything is expensive and meal is expensive too.For 1 meal which you eat 1 dish of rice and 1 bottle of water you must pay 25+5=30 baths or upper than 30 baths.And for some people who must buy and eat breakfast at school,they must pay 60 baths(breakfast and lunch) for the lowest cost for meals all day at school.
                        I really eat too much so I usually put a topping( plus a fried egg or side dish) but when you put a topping, the cost will up with 5 bath per 1 topping.
                       My money for 1 week is 500 baths and my outgoings is about 325 baths.My remain money is about 175 baths and I usually lose it with my hobby.
                 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น