วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2556

Third Blog!!!

                      Today I went outside with my family.We went to MEGA Bangna. So I have chance to do something.The chance which I shouldn't miss.The chance for buying many books which I missed from Book fair.
                      I decided to buy book from SE-ED book center because I will get a member card( because when you make book cost 1000 up ,you will get free member card!).
                      My books which I bought are -TSUKUMODOU KOTTOUTEN -FUSHIGI TORIATSUKAIMASU 3
                                                                    -TSUKUMODOU KOTTOUTEN -FUSHIGI TORIATSUKAIMASU 4
                                                                    -KAMIOROSHI 1
                                                                    -KIZUMONOGATARI
                                                                    -ANOTHER 1


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น