วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

fifteen blog!


                             Today I will review a cartoon book that I bought it from about last week.In my opinion it is really good cartoon book,it name is HYOUKA -The graduates of the classic club of the kamiyama high school.
                              This cartoon book is applied by novel which is write by Honobu Yonezawa. Picture is drawn by TASKOHNA. Character design by Futoshi Nishiya (Kyoto animation).
                              Main story is a solving a grievance by Oreki Hotaro,who adhere a motto about saving (his)energy and Chitanda eru,who is curious girl and other club members.
                               This cartoon book is really good print with good paper and ink,although in some page sentence I think it hard to read.For picture,I think it is very beutiful.
                              If you read cartoon and ever saw HYOUKA ,I suggest this book.  


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น