วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Eleventh blog!

                                    In this week I am very busy( again).I have many thing to do.I am really tired now but today I want to relax so this blog is good choice for relax( and I can play a computer game when this blog finish).Today I will write about my trip at Bangsan.
                                    I and my family went to Bangsan beach on 11 august,2013.Main target of this trip is fishing.We were fishing at peak that near the Pakarung restaurant. At first time,Fish isn't hook our baits and rain was fall down so we went to pavilion which is on the peak.We don't want to went back with empty hand so we was fishing from the pavilion.After that fishes were hook our baits.Everybody got  fishes( Me too).Finally,this trip end with our happiness and fishes (about 14-15).
                                    When we were going back,I was thinking about menu from this fishes.Soup and Fried......anything else?


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น